Lackadaisical Day

A Very Very Lazy Day for me. It seems like Sleeping is now my hobby too. It is very new to me. I don't usually stay at ho...









A Very Very Lazy Day for me. It seems like Sleeping is now my hobby too. It is very new to me. I don't usually stay at home during weekends. The only reason why I missed my bed is because I have an appointment with my Dentist. I had my brace adjustment again, when will this end? Seriously? It's eating up our income. Chos! 

First week of College has ended. It is way too different from high school. Everything seems to be complicated and hard. We were about to have an exam last Friday, I procrastinated and stayed up late to study for a two chapter PRE-test, but the Professor didn't came. It was our First Free Cut. My brother said that I over reacted. My Uncle said "dinala ko ang pagka-PAO ko", well I'm used to self-study-stay-up-late condition. That's part of my routine during my Junior and Senior years, all those sleepless nights are worth it. 

I'm Wearing: A Lo Pro Vans, My Favorite Pair of sneakers. As you can see, It is worn out. Grey Top is from Penshoppe. Very casual and chic look. Bag is a Christmas gift from my Classmate. It is Parisian. I was too lazy to put up a more edgy style. I still hope you like/love it! :) Carpe Diem!




You Might Also Like

0 comments