Chicken Schnitzel Rolls

Since my Auntie, Cousin and My Brother's Girlfriend are around I need to show-off a little bit. hahaha. I just want to cook ...




Since my Auntie, Cousin and My Brother's Girlfriend are around I need to show-off a little bit. hahaha. I just want to cook my dream recipe. I got it from the cooking show, "Curiosity got the Chef ". I really love watching Cooking shows. My favorite past time with my mother. 

 My brother helped me out in frying, since I'm not good at it, and My Auntie in Slicing it. I've got a lot of assistants, I'm a pro already. hahaha. Chicken Breast. Brie Cheese. T'was my first time to prove that cheese in Tom and Jerry are true. The one that have hole in it. I thought it will be forever on TV. (poor kid) Nori Wrapper. You only need these three. Roll as if you're making a sushi then Fry. I just want to share this.  It's easy as 1-2-3. You should also try it. Carpe Diem!

You Might Also Like

0 comments