Let's Go Floral

I didn't have enough time last Sunday to take pictures, so I had it in my room. I got home late and I was pre-occupied in...


I didn't have enough time last Sunday to take pictures, so I had it in my room. I got home late and I was pre-occupied in thinking about what's going to happen in my first day in college or am I just excited? I admit it. I am nervous until now, actually. Fear is conquering me rather than excitement. 

I am wearing: A Multi-purpose Cover up. You can actually wear it in different styles. I bought it in Land Mark, as usual. I'll try to wear it more often with its different uses. I'm wearing it with a Floral Dress from Trendz. It's a gift from my mother. My favorite Sunday dress. A Satchel Bag from Land Mark. A Seiko Watch, it's my Sister's. What I love about this look? I love how different Color Palettes like Green, Blue and Pink works together in this outfit and having White to neutralize the colors. It gives this outfit a sophisticated, sweet and decent look. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments