Hey Mickey You're so Fine.

That's me in Action. I was really playing music in my phone. I just want to be groovin and I'm really in the mood to dan...





That's me in Action. I was really playing music in my phone. I just want to be groovin and I'm really in the mood to dance. 

I DIY-ed the top from my Dad's very old shirt from Abercrombie & Fitch. It looks like a mullet top, but It was really big so I cut a big slit on the sides and tucked in the front. I just love how the back part fall to cover up my butt, because this was actually a short shorts. I paired it with my one and only red shorts from Gap. Just an Old Fish in my closet. I wore it to intensify the look, because the top's colors are dull and dark. Some Silver accessories from my old Cabinet and My favorite bag, of course. I wore my Brother's Vans. I thought it was big, but actually it fits perfect. My hat is also very very old, when my dad was still working in Hong Kong.

You Might Also Like

0 comments