Hey Sweetie!

 This is how I really look everyday, with messy uncomb hair.  But wearing a headband makes me look different. I don't wear he...


 This is how I really look everyday, with messy uncomb hair. 

But wearing a headband makes me look different. I don't wear headbands, because it makes me look too sweet and innocent, which is the exact opposite of me. Just look at the 1st picture above, I look like a rock star.

 Top & Short: My Closet. It's not bad to repeat clothes as long as the styles you use are different and as long as they don't notice it. hahaha. It's not a crime.
 Bag: Longchamp Paris. 
Shoes: Primadonna. My Sister's. I just sneaked into my sister room and check her shoes out. Shhh!
Accessories: Land Mark & SM Accessories. Arm party! I LOVE this connector ring.

You Might Also Like

0 comments