Aztec Girl is Ready for College

I got this stuffs from Artwork. I think it's coincidence. I'm cleaning up my table yesterday. I found out that I...

I got this stuffs from Artwork. I think it's coincidence. I'm cleaning up my table yesterday. I found out that I got a lot of aztec related stuffs. I find it cool, because I was also wearing an aztec printed shorts yesterday. 

Saturday's a productive day for me. I bought some school supplies for college. I had my Mom's office skirts repaired and I borrowed Accountancy Books from Gilan. I did it all independently with a little help of our new kasambahay. I taught her how to commute and Where to buy feeds for our love birds. It would be my last weekend before school starts. My first day would be tomorrow. I'm really nervous, really!

I wore a Black Supposedly off-shouldered Top, since I'm going to roam around the city. I decided to cover a bit. It is also from my mother's closet.This rasta colored shorts is a new piece I bought in my favorite Store in Batangas City. A simple comfy black flats from Solemate, I bought in SM Dept. Store. It's just a simple casual look you can wear around the city. Very Comfortable, Very Chic and Simply Elegant. I hope you like it. Carpe Diem!


You Might Also Like

0 comments