Peaceful in White

Sorry for blurred pictures, It's getting dark and My photographer, my cousin Tere, is a newbie I'm wearing:  White peplum dres...

Sorry for blurred pictures, It's getting dark and My photographer, my cousin Tere, is a newbie
I'm wearing: White peplum dress from Coco Cabana, My favorite bag from Land Mark, Aztec Printed heels from Primadonna. A round sunnies to cover my chinky eyes, my brother's watch from Dickies, and a Antique Gold Tambourine Necklace.





I knew that this day would come, but not this soon, not this early. I can't explain how I really feel. It seems like I'm still shocked. I guess, It really happens. Life's just borrowed. We'll never know when or how He would take it from us. Everything that happened left me dumbfounded. It took time for my brain to process, before my tears fell down. All I know is She's in Good hands now. 

Her Voice, Her hair, Her soft warm skin and Her presence. I'll miss the times we roam around the city to shop. I'll miss the times we attend mass together especially Misa de Gallos.  I'll miss you cooking for breakfast. I'll miss the times when we commute together from Bauan. I'll miss going home and heading straight to your room, Mano and then I'll rant about my day in school. I'll miss you texting "WNY?". I will miss every single detail of her. EVERYTHING. I know you're just around. I love you mommy! Don't worry about me. I'm fine. I will be. I need to.

You Might Also Like

0 comments