Preppy Casual

As I was shooting for this post, i didn't know someone was watching me over the window. It was really embarrassing since I don't ...

As I was shooting for this post, i didn't know someone was watching me over the window. It was really embarrassing since I don't know that guy and He seem to laugh at me. uggh. 
 Dress: Divisoria. It's really cheap but do you think t looks cheap? No, di ba? I f you only add confidence and style to your dress, price wouldn't matter. I really love this dress it's casual and conservative. It looks a bit preppy because of the cloth and the white shoulder pads. I wore this on a Sunday.

 Bracelet: Land Mark. Another fine piece from Land Mark. Cheap yet vintage and classy.


I had a different perspective of my room. Before it was only the cabinet as background I tried to imitate a lookbook famous that has great soft pictures with her window as her background. Link here. I didn't went well so i tried leaning my back on the cabinet. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments