Stripes and Denim

 Shoes: Melissa. It has a lot of Imitations, but this one's original. I can't even say which are fake or not, the reason w...



 Shoes: Melissa. It has a lot of Imitations, but this one's original. I can't even say which are fake or not, the reason why I don't use this wedge much.
 
High Waist Shorts: My mom's back in the early 90's. This must be really old. I cut the edge of the short just to give it a ragged look. Not bad.
 Top: Baleno Basics. It's my sister's shirt actually but it doesn't fit her anymore. I really love the combination of washed denim and red. 

I had my Braces another adjust. This would be the last, because the dentist said it was the Finishing. After 7 years of suffering from these metals, I will soon be removed. She puts chain rubber. After that day, I never had a fine meal. It really hurts a lot!

You Might Also Like

0 comments