Happy Mother's Day

I know this post is really late than the actual event that has happened last May 12. I just want to share How spectacular and special t...


I know this post is really late than the actual event that has happened last May 12. I just want to share How spectacular and special this event is. This is our surprise for mom. Before the date we were all not in the mood and not in condition to talk to each other. We were all tired and stressed of work. Thanks to my big sister who arranged all of this and united all of us. Well, not in a snap of a finger but after this event we were reunited. Back to how things should work. It really feels great to see mom smiling again. 
This is not enough to thank her how grateful we are to be her children. She's really a model and the most caring mom. Although she always went hysterical, which is embarassing, I know she was just thinking all about our safety. You know, moms! I really love her even if I'm really tired of all the house chores, I know she went through that too. I wouldn't be as smart as I am today without her. She is a superwoman, eventhough I know she's hurting, You can still see her fight and the courage that you can see in her face.



Sorry for our morning faces. This occurred around 8 am last May 12. Pink balloons, Pink Roses and to guide her as she fight through, a rosary. 
And we had a little feast for lunch. We ordered TOP's best dishes. 
Crispy Pata
 Spicy Chicken
TOP's Best Pancit
and Chopseuy. 

Here's a lesson I've learned a week before this day. Being sensitive. I have been working for some household chores  the whole week. I got tired and frustrated. I'm mumbling and ranting about being tired in front of my mother. Then She told me every single detail she been through before and told me "Maniwala ka Rica, wala pa sa katiting ang ginagawa mo sa ginagawa ko, nagsisimula ka pa lang  nagrereklamo ka na ka agad, paano pa kapag wala na ako." There was along awkward moment of silence that made me realize a lot of things, that being sensitive is really important. We do not know how others may feel, who knows, maybe they feel worse more than you do. Stop mumbling and look around then sympathize.
Being Humble and giving. Stop thinking about yourselves. Start doing sacrifices for others. Not really sacrifice everything, but learn how to give love. And giving love is doing anything that would make your loved ones feel better and comfortable. Spread the LOVE and STOP BEING SELFISH

You Might Also Like

0 comments