Bacon Feta Stuffed Chickens

I get so attracted to all those gourmet dish’s name in the “All Recipe” App. It all sounded so complicated and luxurious. but HEY! read ...


I get so attracted to all those gourmet dish’s name in the “All Recipe” App. It all sounded so complicated and luxurious. but HEY! read the indgredients and procedures. It’s all as easy as frying an egg. :) 

I showed this picture to my brother, who was actually the one frying the stuffed chicken. He said It looks like a picture on a Yummy magazine. Hahaha. This is my favorite Photo. :)
The raw chickens with toothpick to hold them together. That was the hardest part in the recipe, Holding the stuff and the chicken together. Though It resulted all great. 
For the Sauce: Canned Diced tomatoes and Dried Basil Leaves. McCormick will always be the best brand for the spices. 
These little ones were excluded. haha. It was the excess chicken meat so I decided to wrap them with bacon and then fry. 
On the process of cooking with the sauce.
It tasted more like the chicken parmesan, actually it looks like that. But the Bacon makes a distinction. I LOVE COOKING :) I love Italian taste.






You Might Also Like

0 comments