Honey Glazed Porkchop

I cooked Honey Glazed Pork chops for lunch. It’s my own recipe because I don’t understand the procedures in the App I downloaded I just us...


I cooked Honey Glazed Pork chops for lunch. It’s my own recipe because I don’t understand the procedures in the App I downloaded I just used the ingredients there. Poor Comprehension. :( I need to read more. HAHAHA.

I was really nervous after I cooked this. My brother and mother are taste Nazis. HAHA. I thought the meat wasn’t cook, but fortunately it is cooked. It passed their taste buds and I’m proud I made another successful dish. I’d take cooking as a hobby, because if I’d think it would be a future? I’d be taking culinary, seriously! hahaha. but I had myself reserved for Accountancy so, there’s no turning back anymore.
It should be grilled, I fried mine. The marinade are based on my taste buds, I really didn’t understand how they cooked theirs but I did it on my own. Improving much! :) It tasted like sweet ham, tocino or Holiday ham. I also made a tartar sauce. One of my specialties. I’d blog it one time. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments