Red Carpet Expreience

Since this is the season for Awarding Nights, Proms and Appreciation Nights, this is the best post to share what I am planning to be wear...

Since this is the season for Awarding Nights, Proms and Appreciation Nights, this is the best post to share what I am planning to be wearing on a red carpet event. The biggest awards night like Grammy's and Oscar's just ended, so I had some Inspirations from some best dressed female and male from different Fashion Blogs. Of course, I would like to share how I would like my date/partner would look like. Hahaha. OC Much. But GUYS! You should check out how perfectly the suits from THE BLACK TUX are. They tailor perfectly suit, because they focus on details. Try checking their velvet tux, It's just perfection. Check this link for their best reviews.

https://theblacktux.com/about/reviews

This is how The Black Tux works. Click on this link for their 4 easy ways.





Neoprene
I'm pretty muc into Neoprene Gowns and pointed stilettos. I'd like to achieve a minimal look, but will try to color block from shoes to accessories with messy hair (as usual), in trend mocha shaded lips and perfectly smokey wingeyed, .

Awards Night - makeup

You Might Also Like

0 comments