Isabela Vlog

I didn't quite have good pictures, because I left my camera in Batangas. My BB10 saved my whole trip. I just took videos of our trip...



I didn't quite have good pictures, because I left my camera in Batangas. My BB10 saved my whole trip. I just took videos of our trip to Isabela, just for fun, then in the middle of the trip I realized that i can make vlog out of it. My phone's memory was almost full na. It was a really fun trip. I just wish that kuya was also with us. well, there is always a next time and more Adventures to come! Next time, itutuloy na yung pagliko sa kalsadang papuntang Baler. HAHA! The best part was to meet personally the relatives I just know by name, before. It was a short trip, tiring, but I can say it's worth it.

Bear with my editing skillz and video skillz (for me, malikot ang kamay). haha. Newbie here! It's cool kasi, I just discovered na pwede mag-edit ng Videos sa Adobe Photoshop, tapos nagagamit ko pa yung preset actions ko for the colors ng pictures ko dito sa blog. Nabano lang ako. Enjoy!

CARPE DIEM!

You Might Also Like

0 comments