Fairmont Valentine

Imagine a Valentine Dinner at the Fairmont - San Fransisco Hotel ! The grand and luxurious lobby would welcome y...


Fairmont kind of Valentines


Fairmont kind of Valentines -  Make up
Imagine a Valentine Dinner at the Fairmont - San Fransisco Hotel! The grand and luxurious lobby would welcome you and all the other fancy stuff that follows your stay here? I would say it is definitely a dream come true! Just by looking at this awe-mazing place, I have selected three outfits that I would wear on a Valentine Dinner here at Fairmont (as seen above) and doing my hair with soft waves, smokey eyes with naked smokey palette and mac taupe lipstick. Little black, red and white dresses will never let you down, if you're worrying from being under or overdressed. My creation set from polyvore are clickable for more information on the details of the outfits. :)

This is my idea of Valentine's. Have you imagined yours? Let me know your ideas for Valentines! It is only a week from today. Have a happy month of hearts! 

CARPE DIEM

You Might Also Like

0 comments