Classy Street Style

  This photos was from the latest monthly guide of FAD, for the month of September. :) Credits to iMedia for the Photos, esp...


This photos was from the latest monthly guide of FAD, for the month of September. :) Credits to iMedia for the Photos, especially my dearest friend Kervin Castillo na kahit busy eh talaga nga namang may time para sa org. Thank you! :)

So yeahh, Monthly Guide we conduct different activities monthly, iba't ibang pakulo like seminars, online fashion / make-up guides. Masaya. hahaha. Nag-eenjoy ako sa org eventually because I'm always present in all of our activities to monitor, org duties nga naman. I have been busy due to the heavy demand in acads, the reason why I have little time for everything nadidivide pa yun sa orgs/ family and many more affiliations. Pero nag-eenjoy ako sa busy life ko, lately. Even if madalas ako mag-reklamo sa sobrang daming ginagawa, wala eh I chose this life and I'm happy with it. I'm thankful with all the people who continually supports me with my endeavors, kahit ano pa man yun, but I make sure everything that I am doing is something that will hone me to become someone better. Experiences that will teach me something. I'm just telling na kahit super busy and madaming ginagawa, I'm happy and really enjoying it even my subjects, kahit mahirap I find it challenging kung paano mabalance ng lahat yun, and now? It's sembreak and It's a time for rest and more experiences. :) HAHA. Goodnight

Carpe Noctem

You Might Also Like

0 comments