TheSunshinePixie x SP

Thank you  @thesunshinepixie   for my outfit. Being versatile once again for wearing something not of my style: lazy s...

Thank you @thesunshinepixie for my outfit.
Being versatile once again for wearing something not of my style: lazy sweater and a boxer shorts with dope shoes and cap. (shout out to Zach's cap!) I admit, they're very comfy to wear. 
I’m back again after months of being stale and I have very exciting news for you guys!
I was scrolling through my feed when a notification popped in Facebook, a new message from an owner of an online shop. Yup, I just had a collaboration with @thesunshinepixie.

To be really honest, it’s always been one of my mini goals to have a blog collab with any shop. Their clothes range from Chic to girly and casual to corporate daily grind fashion that you can actually wear everyday and anywhere. Perfect for college students to young working women and it is budget friendly! What I like most is that their shop is Lipa based, so buying will be convenient as ever than paying for freight costs. They usually have promos that will surely satisfy your retail needs. 

If you want to know more, follow them on Instagram @thesunshinepixie

Carpe Diem!



You Might Also Like

1 comments