Ice & Fire

Kapitan Zaldy giving his Opening Remarks. (Spot where SP is.) Red and Blue are seen in all corners of the sentrum. CBEAM is cons...

Kapitan Zaldy giving his Opening Remarks. (Spot where SP is.)
Red and Blue are seen in all corners of the sentrum. CBEAM is considered as the most populated college in DLSL. The General Assembly of the College is themed as Ice and Fire. The Gentlemen are required to wear Blue and Ladies to wear Blazing Red. Two Contrasting colors and elements collided in an assembly of powerful people. 
JPIA - All Out Crew
JPIA - Accounting Technology Band rocked the night. Ginising nila ang katawang lupa ng CBEAM. JPIAns conquered the night, since we have the biggest number of population in this College. 
MR. ICE & MS. FIRE title goes to Mr. Genesis Abalos and Ms. Aedel Caraan.
I grabbed this photo form Mr. JV Estacio, photographer of our school paper. He's also an Accountancy Student.

I'm sorry for all the throwback posts. haha.   I'm not Lazy, I'm just too busy in some school stuff.   This sembreak is the only time I had to blog all this.  I still got 10 posts pending in my drafts.   Keep in touch, guys!   Thaankyouu!   xoxo.
Love, 
Rica Dayag

You Might Also Like

0 comments