Polka Sheer

A Day with my fashion BFFs. We just watched a fashion show together for like 30 mins and we l...














A Day with my fashion BFFs. We just watched a fashion show together for like 30 mins and we left the event center somehow disappointed. It boosted our confidence, We could be model anytime after just watching thaat very ... fashion show. We are better models. haha! Hilarious day with them. We decided to take outfit photos together na lang. This was actually at SM's parking lot. We have the guts to take pictures in public, this will also be blogged and be seen in public too. No difference at all, so what\s the reason to back off?

I'm wearing my ballet leotards inside and covered it with the polka dots Sheer top from Land Mark. The Royal Blue shorts from Top Shop. I love how the colors of the same palette compliment together giving it a High End Casual look.



You Might Also Like

0 comments