Missing the Summer Workshops

I miss the lights, the stage, the Auditorium, the audience.  I miss those summer days, where I spent it all in school for workshops. ...




I miss the lights, the stage, the Auditorium, the audience.  I miss those summer days, where I spent it all in school for workshops. Dance and Theater Workshops are part of my routine every year, since grade school.   Now? I'm already one of the audience who will watch the recitals. I'm being so nostalgic. Every time they sing songs from the past plays, it recalls me of the moment I was performing and caught myself singing the songs too. Good Memories :) 


 The Play they presented is the "Urbana at Felisa", it was a novel put into a play. Spanish actually. I can still recall it was also played back when I was in Grade 3. I can still remember the faces and some songs of the Actors before.


 Let me introduce to you CJ Villavicencio, very talented person. He sings well and dance extremely Good. He's my Little brother and we've been together for like 5 years.


They're Finale. Always a Good Ending For a Good Play. It was really Fun watching them :D I laughed hard at each scenes.
My Best Buds. Vianch Arevalo and Jesy Magadia
 I'd be with him in college. I love this photo. He's Vincent Carlo Abratique.

Look who's with me. hahaha. He's a Tumblr Famous here in the Philippines. Bryan Roy Flores a.k.a. ginoongperpekto

 This very Gymnasium where the Graduation Rites where made. :( This is only a stolen photo. I was taking a picture of the lights and Sir Mads passed by. He is the director of all the cultural events in our school. A little guy with a Great Mind. He thinks extraordinary. He's more like a father to me. :) I have been one of his talents for 7 long years. I will really miss him. Every After Class, We would be in his office bonding together. 
 And this are the Alumni. They are all in College. Same as me, but I'm a newbie. They also came to watch the recital.

You Might Also Like

0 comments