Jesy's Graduation Party

Jesy Marinel B. Magadia, the celebrant, although we both graduated but it's her party anyway. The party was done in their resort. RK ...

Jesy Marinel B. Magadia, the celebrant, although we both graduated but it's her party anyway. The party was done in their resort. RK huh? We've been friends since my first year in high school. She's my co-performer, really talented girl. My Classmate when we were Sophomores and Seniors. I love her to death. 
 Not my best but I like this photo at Maximilian Resort 
I also love this one too. The original photo was too dark. My focus was the sky but I'm a newbie. I'm still playing with my Nikon 5200.
 My two lovely little siblings. Brix Arevalo and Zhaina Conti, I'm one of the fan of their love team, though they are only best friends. They look cute together. :)

From left to right: Karla de Chavez, Patrice Bagui, Jesy Magadia, Mench Mayo, Meryll Kalalo, Joanne Napa, Jayvy Gamboa, Shannen Magbuhat, Harmon Roxas, Raezia Marasigan, Kimberly Masalunga, Darlene Yaco and yours truly. 

 Photos with Benevolence, my lovely section in my Senior Year.

 With PAO (Performing Arts Office), My family for like 6 years. The one in yellow is our Director. These people are very talented. Singing, Dancing, Acting and Performing. My hobbies. I mean My life.

It was really a fun party. I didn't have to be torn in deciding where to join. Having two groups I loved in one party was really a blast.  



You Might Also Like

0 comments