EK-Fun

It wasn't my First time, but It feels like riding rides was always the first time for me. I'm a coward when it comes to heights and...

It wasn't my First time, but It feels like riding rides was always the first time for me. I'm a coward when it comes to heights and something EK-streme. The reason why I lose my voice every time there is a Fun Fair.I just shout it all out. Sorry na lang sa mga katabi ko.

Our very first Ride: Jungle Log Jam. This is one of my fear. Safety is uncertain. 
 
Flying Fiesta :)


These people are love. They become a great part of my Life. I love BENE. :>



This Five People above are my Shuttle Buddies. They have the Guts to have me ride on the Roller Coaster.
It was my First Time and it's with them :) Sila lang yung halos kasama ko all the way walang atrasan sa rides.  Dinner, Rides and THE Space Shuttle.

 This is the newest ride in EK, The Disc-o-Magic. It plays a song "I love EK" because of the long line We were able to memorize the Song. It was FUN. I thought I would be throwing-up, but no. :) 

Rialto, 4D ride. We were not able to go to this. It was a weekend. EK was really fully booked. too bad. :(

 Meynard Dotig, Jairus Macatangay and Gabby Badajos
Kimberly Masalunga, Jesy Magadia and Me. :)
I love this shot. :) See How Happy I am? I'm really happy that he came with us. He's not my boyfie. I just seem to like him? Just Kidding. We're Good Friends. :)

Check out my Tumblr and Back Read, You'll know more about him.




You Might Also Like

0 comments