Chicken Parmesan

I’ve waited so long just to cook this. I’m done with all those school stuffs. I have more time at home and most probably more time in the ...


I’ve waited so long just to cook this. I’m done with all those school stuffs. I have more time at home and most probably more time in the kitchen. I had been the so-called “chef” since my Dad flew back to Qatar. 
It’s MY Chicken Parmesan. Yeah, It’s mine. It’s sounds sosyal, but it’s easy to cook. Frying the chicken then the usual pasta sauce. I cooked it for dinner.
There’s more. :) It really is delicious. The recipe is searchable. I got this fom the "All the Cook" App.

An Instagram photo. After I cooked this dish, I started thinking of taking up Culinary Arts. Actually, My mom did not argue with that idea.

You Might Also Like

0 comments