Bea's Graduation Party

It’s my bestfriend’s party at Ginazel’s pool side. It’s more of a Seniors’ Party. OH. Alumni Party. :)  She’s my classmate fr...



It’s my bestfriend’s party at Ginazel’s pool side. It’s more of a Seniors’ Party. OH. Alumni Party. :)

 She’s my classmate from Grade 1 until Grade 3, and better friends in high school. :) Bernadette Cruz




Randvyr Timtiman and Angel Remo. I’m With them almost the whole time of the party. This two with the best friend shirts are my schoolmates since kinder. This Guy is really comfortable to be with, his funny.
The photo bomber King Innocencio. -.-
Our other schoolmates. :) King Innocencio,Coleen Paz, Aimee Magbuhos, Bea Cruz and Zhach de Guzman.

 Alyssa Lopez, King Innocencio, Sir Anito, Coleen Paz and me. 

I didn’t have a picture with the mic, but I sung two songs. Love on top? I sounded like a frog.
It’s fun how I had time again to bond with my batchmates. it’s really a fun night. The food are great and also the people. I love yellow batch!

You Might Also Like

0 comments