stripes+pink

First day after the final exams week, also known as Zombie week, has ended. Probably yesterday was the last day to be a...



First day after the final exams week, also known as Zombie week, has ended. Probably yesterday was the last day to be a zombie for this semester. Slept at around 3AM for my Extended Essay, just to complete 1000 words. Today, I went to Lipa to submit some requirements and I'm done. Last stop for this semester is the AeroMarathon on the 16th, our finals for physed. Good luck to us froshies. :) 

I spent my day with Kairawhoops. We submitted some requirements then had lunch together at Starbucks Lipa, a small celebration for the semester that has ended. HAHA. Tambayan na ata namin yung place na yun, pero not that frequent. maybe when we all need to vent and relax ourselves, we go there. I spent my whole afternoon walking around the subdivision and took this pictures along the bridge. 

Heres to the #OutfitOfTheDay. I'm wearing my sister's top.  I think she bought it in Star Mall. A striped long-sleeved shirt with pink as the main attraction. hahaha! I love the stripe detail of this shirt that made this look very casual and it fits this very ordinary day. I wore it with a simple pair of jeans and my favorite pair of Crocs with pink as its color. I would also like to emphasize my pink case for my phone that adds up to this pink ensemble. Well, it's a PINK day, but Blue will never be removed in my color palette. I hope you like it, guys. :) Have a Great Day! Carpe Diem! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments