Vanilla Banana Crepe

These was my favorite part in making a crepe and it is challenging as well. The very first step, Frying pancake into fine thin sheets. I ...

These was my favorite part in making a crepe and it is challenging as well. The very first step, Frying pancake into fine thin sheets. I 'm in love with crepes. Every time I buy crepes outside, There's this feeling that "how'd did they do that? omg. I need to watch!" haha. I made one roll for breakfast. 
Which looks like this. It's a trial and it looks pale, but it will surely fill your tummies. It's awesome. you should try making crepes too. :) New favorite dessert to make. This is a totes foodgasm. 
 Before Lunch I decided to be serious on making these crepes. I'm now geared up with Vanilla ice Cream, Quake Choco Bar, Bananas, and my favorite, Hershey's Chocolate Syrup. Just perfect.
 I made three variations. First was filled with bananas, vanilla ice cream and draw a line of hershey's on it. Second: Pure Vanilla ice cream and some banana bits. Third: Banana slices, Quake Bar and I spread a bit of vanilla ice cream on top.
 For some finishing touches, I garnished the three with chocolate syrup, sprinkled the brownie bits on top and added a scoop of vanlla ice cream on the side.

It really tastes great. You should try this at home. :) I hope you like it. It's a must share to your friends and family. Enjoy!
Btw, I tried a lot of chocolate syrup. A lot of brands, but I keep going back to Hershey's. They will always be the experts on sweets. The right amount of everything delicious. Think Happy Thoughts. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments