Boredom

I got tired from washing dishes and sweeping our house. I had a break s and at in front of the computer. I got tired from watching my news ...

I got tired from washing dishes and sweeping our house. I had a break s and at in front of the computer. I got tired from watching my news feeds in Facebook, Twitter and Dash in Tumblr. I decided to watch some Beauty tips in Youtube so I ended up to this video and tried it. I also bumped into Vern Enciso's blog and watched the tutorial for brows which are really important to have a perfect picture. I tried it too, Thank God I still have complete set of make-ups. :)




Web Cam photos of Me: Sorry for being too vain, I was really bored and tired.



It should be overnight, aight? I let mine stay for like an hour only, so it's not that curly. I'm excited on how it will look on me. I don't remember myself having curly hair before. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments