No Need to Try

Photography by: Jerico Mojares Oh my god! I'm very thankful kay Jerico for pushing this photoshoot. It's ...

Photography by: Jerico Mojares

Oh my god! I'm very thankful kay Jerico for pushing this photoshoot. It's for fun lang, pero you know it means a lot to me. For me, It is one of a great help to find myself. HAHA arte, pero true! I mean going back to my roots and my past interests. char.

I thought there were just people who doesn't even need to try in reaching their dreams. I mean, there are people who are fortunate enough to have all the skills and resources to reach their dreams and actually live in their dreams. but It's just now that I realized that no one reaches their dreams over night or even as quick as a blink of an eye. It just don't work that way. I realized that reaching our dreams means pulling yourself out of your comfort zones. It takes a lot of effort to bring courage to yourself that you could be what you dream yourself to be. It takes a lot of effort, time and commitment. Effort means doing all that it takes, and spending all your energy. Time means sacrificing a little of our "Me" time for a better "Me" time in the future. Commitment? It is one that commences everything. Without commitment to your dreams, you can not devote your time and energy. So start marrying your dreams now, and you'll live together happily ever after. hahaha. But what we don't know about our dream, is the process. how many times we have to fail to make us realize that we have to strive a little harder, give a little more of our time and effort. We thought we were giving enough of it, but what we don't know more? Enough will never be enough. Never be complacent. Always strive to be better and know more. 

Carpe Diem!

You Might Also Like

0 comments