Closeup Forever Summer: It's Now or Never

A night with too many controversies happened. I promised myself not to talk about the event, but I am still too than...



A night with too many controversies happened. I promised myself not to talk about the event, but I am still too thankful to have lived another month after the event. (Ang OA!) Thanks parents for your proper upbringing, for myself to know my limitations and my friends for being there sharing a night of blast.  The only thought I have is, I ate and drink beverages from inside the event ground and I didn't feel anything special. Hence, I think it is pretty safe around there and also by having series of inspection before entering the event. I just think some people just want to have a good time, but went off their limits. I'm just trying to say that we all need to learn how to enjoy and understand the true essence of music fests which are camaraderie and the music, itself.

I actually got the early bird promo ticket which is 50% off the regular price. (so Family, I am making use of money very wisely. HAHAHA! Sus kung hindi naman hindi ako bibili #chos) It's a the third of the Forever Summer Trilogy, so it's really Now or Never. For me, nakakapagod magtatalon at sumayaw all night, but the music was just so endearing that it gives me the unstoppable feeling to dance. #arte That's all thank you! Gusto ko lang ipagyabang na pinicturan kami nung friends ko ng isang blogger then after an editor from candymag took a photo of my outfit. (kainis naman! Hahaha!)

Carpe Diem!

You Might Also Like

0 comments