Photo Diary: JPIA Experience 2015

Parade of Talents   I have been hiding this since then. hahaha. I just tried everything possible. Yes, Nikki and I joined duet ...

Parade of Talents
 I have been hiding this since then. hahaha. I just tried everything possible. Yes, Nikki and I joined duet singing contest and I will never upload the video. Ever.#first

Pre-Pageant

In reality, I didn't even made this pageant a big deal, because it's inside campus and I don't really join such kaya I don't know how it works. I just tried for something new and as experience na din. #first I did my own make up, I styled myself and do everything as if I was really performing onstage. Thank you Kaps! (MB Peradilla) for helping out with my talent, yung idea it was from him, and the rest of the dance was really from the heart.  
I just did what I always do, in preparing for a show. I make sure I organized my costumes. I did my own make-up. Yes, no make-up artists that will wait for me til my next show onstage. but good thing, those make up artist are really kind. They helped me curling my hair and do retouches for free, thank you for your compassionate hearts. :)
By seeing all of them with their chaperon, and backstage crew, I told myself that I couldn't make it through, but I never really thought I'd get through and get special awards. It is unexpected. Thank you to my friends, who were alternately going backstage to check if I'm doing good, and my family, specially my dad who watched. I called him last minute to watch and he did rushed from Batangas to Lipa.

JPIA Night

The hard part? smiling and standing, I salute all beauty queens out there. haha. It's really hard to straighten  my scoliotic back and stand for a long time in heels. Also, smiling as big as you can. yung feeling na nanginginig na yung pisngi? ugghhh. sarap mag-pabebe face, as rest sa muscles in my face. The hardest? Haha. Is facing your fears. I don't talk much in front of many people. I suck at talking. It's my worst enemy. My family and friends will know why, I'm a shy person, but I think I had stepped out of my shell.
Even the night before JPIA Night, I felt unprepared and damn nervous. I thought my dress would underdress me from the others, because I've been looking at beauty queen dresses and it's all covered with rhinestones. I didn't  also expect the award, but I just pulled off my simple navy blue long gown by Nikki Berberabe. I went in her shop many times for fitting and everything. Thank you po. :) I also bought my accessories and shoes with Mae, from the money I received from my birthday. haha. 
Earings: H&M, Shoes: Venus, Necklace: Landmark and Make-up by: Apple
I will also not upload my Q&A video, such a shame.
I grabbed the Photos from, Izza Bautista, JV Estacio, JPIA DLSL.

Thank you to my support system, you've done a great job for keeping me in track. mehe. :P Thank you also JPIA for the Experience. :)

CARPE DIEM

You Might Also Like

0 comments