Prints on Prints

Black, Green and White. This is my first EVER look with prints on prints. I learned from Laureen Uy that prints on prin...


Black, Green and White. This is my first EVER look with prints on prints. I learned from Laureen Uy that prints on prints should have colors in common to complement each other. I tried it and here it is. How does is look? At last I found time to blog! :) I miss to blog. this look was like 2 weeks ago. 

Btw, I'm so sorry for not blogging for like two weeks? I was so busy in school, this week is the only week that I had rest. (for a short while) We still have make-up class in NSTP tomorrow, since Accountancy students didn't have classes on their minors because of the event in JPIA. We have quiz, but it's easy, all about Drug Education. We had it before so it's not a new knowledge.

I'm so excited! There are a lot of events in line in our College, like the CBEAM night on Monday (First ever assembly of CBEAM, so it's a must!) and the JPIA Masquerade Night on the 27th, it is also the Finals of our Non-Acads Contest. (We got in to the finals of  "2D Beat: Dansiklaban") so another 'it's a must!'
BUT! 27th is also the concert of LSDC in SBC, so I'm torn and I know I won't be able to watch that. :( I'm so sorry and I'm so sad. That's all for now. Carpe Diem! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments