B&W

After busy weeks in school, I had time to go out. I visited my former school. They were all busy in the float making and ...


After busy weeks in school, I had time to go out. I visited my former school. They were all busy in the float making and they also had a presentation in the morning. I'm so happy to be back. :) I went out with my friend Eca. We searched the city for clothes, too bad wala kaming nakita. :( After that I went straight to SM to buy gift for my sister which is on Monday, the 22nd of July. I just bought a cute Hello Kitty Shirt, since she collects HK items. 

I'm wearing: A basic white tee from Mental. I really like their shirt designs, all are unique.This geometric shorts from Land Mark. It is such a statement. Everybody were looking at me, when I was walking down the city. It's cut is unusual for a shorts. I'm also wearing my new pair of Classic Vans, a gift from Dad, Thankyou DADDY! :)) 

Such perfect weekend to dress up and be classy! Enjoy your day! Carpe Diem!

You Might Also Like

0 comments