Alabang Diaries

I spent my whole summer in Filinvest, Alabang for my internship ( only needs 150 hours to complete #na...



I spent my whole summer in Filinvest, Alabang for my internship (only needs 150 hours to complete #nakakabitin) I had my internship in Fluor Daniels. It was such a healthy workplace, and I realized that most of the employees there were also from Batangas so I feel like I'm not so far away from home. I really liked it there, my daily journal knows about this. I wish I had more time to work with them. They gave me this customized Sheaffer pen and they surprise us for lunch during my last day. Sobrang Nice. If only I know na extended ang break namin sana inextend ko din stay ko dun.

Besides experiencing the reality of working in the corporate world, Alabang was also a really good place to walk every night and to have chill moments with my AlaGang. I became closer to my sister , because every now and then we have dinner dates and movie dates. We spent more time together. Also, having Friday Offs gave us more time to saunter some places in the Metro. So much memories, so many happy nights, so many experiences and learnings within almost a month and a half spent there. Thank you Fluor! Thank you AlaGang! Thank you Sisterette! Thank you, Alabang! I can't get enough of youu. Til next time! Mwa!

Carpe Diem! xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments